3 times a week for 12 weeks
4 - 12
It’s important to keep your kids hydrated throughout the day, but getting them to drink water can sometimes be a challenge. Here’s a suggestion for a simple way to make drinking water more appealing. Get your kids to help make fruity ice cubes to use in their glass of water, to give it a fresh, fruity kick.
What you need
Ice cube tray
Fresh fruit (apple, pineapple, strawberries, mango, grapes, watermelon – whatever fruit you have available)
How it works
- Cut the fresh fruit into small pieces.
- Place the pieces of fruit into each cube of the tray.
- Fill the tray with water until the fruit is covered.
- Carefully place the tray in the freezer until the cubes are completely frozen.
- Once the cubes are frozen, place them in a glass and pour water over them for a drink with a fruity difference.
Lettah Posted on
Sharne Posted on
Monique Posted on
MORE Water Water is the best choice for thirsty kids. After all, it’s what their bodies are mostly made of. And, unlike soft drinks and juice, drinking water benefits kids by providing essential hydration – without any sugar.